- In SSDT, with your project open, right-click on the Control Flow folder in the Package Parts section of the solution explorer. As shown in the following screenshot, select New Control Flow Package Part from the contextual menu. Rename it Chapter2Part.dtsxp.
- Drag and drop an Execute SQL task on it:
- Rename it sql_Truncate_dbo_CustomLogging.
- Click anywhere in the Control Flow. Set its description property to This is a simple template that is meant to truncate the table [dbo].[CustomLogging].
- As shown in the following screenshot, right-click in the Connection Managers area and choose New OLE DB Connection... from the menu ...
Get Mastering SQL Server 2017 now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.