Reap the full benefits of Visual Studio 2019 by mastering its advanced topics
About This Video
- Master debugging with the improvements in the latest features of Visual Studio 2019
- Get to grips with all the new Visual Studio 2019 features regardless of your preferred programming language
- Accelerate your coding-related tasks while tackling and overcoming problems during programming and application development.
This comprehensive course covers the advanced features of Visual Studio 2019 and uses a practical approach to bolster your programming skills and simplify application development requirements.
You will master advanced topics to take your skills to the next level with Visual Studio 2019. We begin with a quick overview, then introduce the new features, including updates such as tighter integration between Visual Studio Team Explorer and Azure DevOps, a suite of tools that enables you to easily create cloud-enabled apps powered by Microsoft Azure. You will learn to create apps for the web as well as cross-platform applications. You will learn how to connect to databases using Server Explorer. You will learn how to debug, test, and improve your code and deploy your app. You will also learn how to manage your code, collaborate, and extend Visual Studio’s functionalities.
By the end of the course, you will have mastered the new features and functionalities of Visual Studio 2019 to utilize the full benefits of Visual Studio when it comes to building advanced applications.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : New Features in Visual Studio 2019
- Chapter 2 : Quick Debugging of Code
Chapter 3 : Using Filter Files for Boosting Performance
- Taking Control of Solution Loading 00:02:37
- Solution Filter Files 00:02:02
- Typing Performance Improvements 00:03:26
- Restoring Project Hierarchy State and Tool Window State 00:02:40
- Chapter 4 : Source Control and Team Explorer
- Chapter 5 : Web Technologies and Programming Languages
- Chapter 6 : Mobile Development with Visual Studio 2019
- Title: Mastering Visual Studio 2019
- Release date: September 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838559243
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
C# 8 and .NET Core 3.1 Recipes - Second Edition
Leverage C# 8, .NET Core 3.1 and Visual Studio 2019 to build fast, enterprise-ready scalable web …
The Complete Python Course
Go from beginner to expert in Python by building projects. The best investment for your Python …
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more! About This Video …