Here is the explanation for the preceding code:
- curv2rect_tr1 = Affine2D().scale(200, 1).rotate_deg(30) is the transformation function, which works as follows:
- Affine2D is the linear transformation.
- scale(200,1) specifies the data scale between the x and y axes. This needs to be set based on the data range to be plotted on the x and y axes.
- rotate_deg(30) specifies that the plot be rotated by 30 degrees counter clockwise.
- grid_helper1 = floating_axes.GridHelperCurveLinear(curv2rect_tr1, extremes=(0, 13, 0, 1400)) defines the grid lines as follows:
- curv2rect_tr1 is the transformation function defined earlier.
- extremes=(0,13,0,1400) defines the lower and upper limits for the x and y axes. Here, the x axis ranges from 0 ...