No credit card required
This chapter helps you prepare for the MCAS: Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Exam 77-604, by covering the following Microsoft objectives:
• Create and modify contacts.
• Edit and use an electronic business card.
• Create and modify distribution lists.
• Create a secondary address book.
• Create appointments, meetings, and events.
• Send meeting requests.
• Update, cancel, and respond to meeting requests.
• Customize calendar settings.
• Share your calendar with others.
• View other calendars.
• Create, modify, and mark tasks as complete.
• Accept, decline, assign, update, and respond to tasks.
The Contacts Folder