Designing Database-Level Security
MICROSOFT EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Analyze business requirements.
- Gather business and regulatory requirements.
- Decide how requirements will impact choices at various security levels.
- Evaluate costs and benefits of security choices.
- Decide on appropriate security recommendations.
- Inform business decision makers about security recommendations and their impact.
- Incorporate feedback from business decision makers into a design.
- Integrate database security with enterprise-level authentication systems.
- Decide which authentication system to use.
- Design Active Directory organizational units (OUs) to implement server-level security policies.
- Ascertain the impact of authentication on a high-availability ...