- Which of the following would ensure audit capability for physical access to your server? (Choose two.)
- A door secured by a key lock
- A door secured by a keypad lock
- Video monitoring of the data center
- A backup generator
- What type of SQL Server object is most useful in preventing SQL injection attacks?
- Stored procedure
- SELECT query
- INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE queries
- You are moving your Sales database from ServerA to ServerB. Inside the database are a series of DDL triggers to prevent tables and views from being altered. You want to be sure that these triggers are still enforced on the new server. What is the easiest way to do this?
- Move the database using a detach/attach procedure.
- Script out the triggers, back up and ...
Get MCITP Administrator: Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2005 Optimization and Maintenance (70-444): Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.