- Configure DNS zones
- Configure primary and secondary zones
- Configure stub zones
- Configure conditional forwards
- Configure zone and conditional forward storage in Active Directory
- Configure zone delegation
- Configure zone transfer settings
- Configure notify settings
- Configure DNS records
- Create and configure DNS Resource Records (RR) including A, AAAA, PTR, SOA, NS, SRV, CNAME, and MX records
- Configure zone scavenging
- Configure record options including ...
Get MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.