Chapter 5Administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- Automate the creation of Active Directory accounts
- Create, copy, configure, and delete users and computers
- Configure templates
- Perform bulk Active Directory operations
- Configure user rights
- Offline domain join
- Manage inactive and disabled accounts
- Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Configure group nesting
- Convert groups including security, distribution, ...
Get MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Installation and Configuration Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.