Join us for this edition of Meet the Expert with Percona CEO Peter Zaitsev to learn more about developments and trends in open source database technology, including new data models which focus on solving SQL at hyper-scale problems, Cloud-native technologies, and innovations in licensing.
O'Reilly Meet the Expert explores emerging business and technology topics and ideas through a series of one-hour interactive events. You’ll engage in a live conversation with experts, sharing your questions and ideas while hearing their unique perspectives, insights, fears, and predictions.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
By the end of this live show, you’ll better understand:
- Innovations happening with open source database technologies: new data models, Cloud-native technologies, Kubernetes, serverless concepts;
- Changes to the open source licenses and emerging class of not-quite open source database software
This event is for you because…
- You want to learn about the fundamental shifts that are transforming the business landscape and customer needs
- You are interested in the trends affecting the open source database world, in order to understand how to keep your technological part of the business up to date
- Come with your questions for Peter Zaitsev
- Have a pen and paper handy to capture notes, insights, and inspiration
- Title: Meet the Expert with Peter Zaitsev on Developments and Trends in Open Source Databases
- Release date: November 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920515869
You might also like
Meet the Expert: Lenny Rosenfeld on Building a Next-Gen Data Platform at Nasdaq
As data volumes grow exponentially, scaling out gets more expensive, data access grows slower, and building …
What's New in Software Architecture: Data Mesh and the AI Revolution with Zhamak Dehghani (Audio)
Join Neal Ford and Zhamak Dehghani for a discussion about the challenges of creating, sharing, and …
Archives in the Digital Age
Archiving has become an increasingly complex process. The challenge is no longer how to store the …
Ten Things to Know About ModelOps
The past few years have seen significant developments in data science, AI, machine learning, and advanced …