Proven strategies and tactics to manage the integration of acquired and/or merged companies
Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Handbook is a comprehensive resource to help companies create a scalable post merger or acquisition integration process and framework that accelerates operating and business benefit goal realization.
Includes tools, templates, forms, examples and checklists to provide a no nonsense "handbook" style approach to managing an effective integration.
Helps integration managers quickly get up to speed on various integration challenges, including guidance on developing detailed operational and functional integration plans to support flawless execution.
Reveals how to avoid integration failure by establishing an in-house integration management office to handle integration projects.
Includes a sample integration playbook that can be used to create a core competency within companies to support ongoing integration activity.
Botched integration is the number one reason mergers fail. Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Handbook shows you how to develop, execute and implement merger integrations and business strategies to realize your organization's mergers and acquisitions goals.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Mergers and Acquisitions 101 and Assessing Integration Complexity and Risk
- Chapter 3: Making the Business Case for Integration
- Chapter 4: An Introduction to Integration Planning
- Chapter 5: The Pre-Planning Phase
- Chapter 6: The Importance of Due Diligence
- Chapter 7: An Introduction to Integration Planning
- Chapter 8: Executing Your Integration Plan
- Chapter 9: Planning Your Integration’s End State
- Chapter 10: Effective Communication Planning
- Chapter 11: Cultural Integration and Assessment
- Chapter 12: The Talent Assessment Process
- Chapter 13: Synergy Program Management
- Chapter 14: Information Technology Integration
- Chapter 15: Integration Feedback: Lessons Learned
- Chapter 16: Creating an Integration Playbook
- About the Author
- About the Website
- Title: Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Handbook: Helping Companies Realize The Full Value of Acquisitions
- Release date: July 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118004371
You might also like
Digital Operating Model
Build your company’s next-generation growth strategy by using emerging technologies to disrupt your field and energize …
Mergers and Acquisitions from A to Z, 4th Edition
The definitive guide to getting deals done right. More than ten thousand mergers and acquisitions occur …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. While there are plenty of …
Mergers and Acquisitions from A to Z, 3rd Edition
Mergers and acquisitions represent a successful growth strategy for many companies, but, while potentially profitable, M&A …