This lesson describes the core agile values. It shows an example of a team struggling with a software project, and help you recognize that a main source of the struggle is a “fractured perspective.” We’ll explain the agile values, and use a metaphor to help you see how those values bring the team’s perspective together.
Table of contents
Methodologies help you get it all in place at once
- A Team Lead, Architect, and Project Manager Walk into a Bar...
- No Silver Bullet
- Agile to the Rescue! (Right?)
- A Fractured Perspective
- The Agile Manifesto Helps Teams See the Purpose Behind Each Practice
- Understanding the Elephant
- Where to Start with a New Methodology
- Title: Methodologies help you get it all in place at once
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492036463
You might also like
Business Express: Leading your team through change
If you need to be in the know in no time at all, Business Express will …
Project Managing Change
Are you responsible for getting results? Do you need to get things to change and then …
How to Prepare, Stage, and Deliver WINNING PRESENTATIONS
Business growth is becoming increasingly dependent on partnerships, joint ventures, and other strategic alliances. Consequently, the …
Multicultural Behavior and Global Business Environments
Resolve cross-cultural communication issues with your business suppliers, customers, and staff! Because of the rapid growth …