This lesson describes the core agile values. It shows an example of a team struggling with a software project, and help you recognize that a main source of the struggle is a “fractured perspective.” We’ll explain the agile values, and use a metaphor to help you see how those values bring the team’s perspective together.
Table of contents
Methodologies help you get it all in place at once
- A Team Lead, Architect, and Project Manager Walk into a Bar...
- No Silver Bullet
- Agile to the Rescue! (Right?)
- A Fractured Perspective
- The Agile Manifesto Helps Teams See the Purpose Behind Each Practice
- Understanding the Elephant
- Where to Start with a New Methodology
- Title: Methodologies help you get it all in place at once
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492036463
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Real-World Software Development
Explore the latest Java-based software development techniques and methodologies through the project-based approach in this practical …