Development Tools for Microcontroller Applications
- Study various tools for software development
- Learn what is integrated development environment (IDE). Learn how the integrated development environment (IDE) helps in development of an application
- Learn various aspects of 8051 development tools using the example of IDE from Keil Software
- Learn open source development tools
- Learn various hardware development tools
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) consists of software development tools for application-development. An IDE includes the project manager, editor, code-optimizing compiler, RTOS, macro assembler, library manager, linker/locator, object to hex converter, hex-file generator, simulator and debugger. The chapter ...