Begin your journey in the field of cloud storage in Microsoft Azure with this complete guide. This course is a one-stop-shop to gain this necessary and in-demand skill from scratch.
About This Video
- A clear understanding of Azure cloud and storage concepts with real-world scenarios
- Full of hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative examples, and clear explanations
- Project-based learning to explore new concepts in Azure cloud
One of the most critical tasks is choosing the right storage solution. Well, it is rightly so because storage is that much important. Choosing the right storage solution helps organizations ensure that their content is available globally and can be delivered smoothly and rapidly. Correct storage selection can also help reduce the operational costs associated with managing data.
Storage has a direct influence on your project cost, customer experience, application availability, and reliability. Also, in the era of work-from-home, you want to manage your storage right from your home office enjoying a nice cup of coffee. So, you expect your ideal storage to be allowing you to connect over the public internet in most cases.
This course is dedicated to the Microsoft Azure storage solution. You will learn how to deploy storage account, create containers, file shares, and migrate your data from scratch. Not just this but you will also explore various storage tools such as AzCopy, File Sync, Storage Explorer, and more.
We take the security of your data very seriously. So, at every step, you will understand in crisp clear terms what are the security recommendations associated with each of the storage components discussed in the course.
Who this book is for
This course can be taken by absolute beginners including candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing and involved with cloud-based solutions/services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure. A system administrator using cloud services in their day-to-day life will benefit the most.
You should have the zeal to learn new concepts and stay up to date with technology and some basic awareness of cloud concepts is recommended but not mandatory.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Azure Storage
- Chapter 2 : Understanding Azure Storage Account
- Chapter 3 : Understanding Azure Blobs
- Chapter 4 : Managing Storage Account
- Chapter 5 : Web Application Development: My Cloud Bucket
- Chapter 6 : Understanding Azure Files
- Chapter 7 : Azure File Sync
- Chapter 8 : Azure Storage Data Transfer Tools
- Chapter 9 : Learning Azure PowerShell Ways to Administer Azure Storage
- Title: Microsoft Azure Storage - The Complete Guide
- Release date: August 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781803247700
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Implementing Azure DevOps Solutions
A comprehensive guide to becoming a skilled Azure DevOps engineer Key Features Explore a step-by-step approach …