Inventory notification with approval
AlphaInventory contains a table
Products that we are to monitor for conditions that require inventory orders. We must do so without creating any database artifacts or making changes to the database. This means we cannot use the stored procedure approach that we used earlier.
We need to:
- Receive the product notification from the database
- Send the quote request to the web service of the supplier (vendor)
- Send the quote out for approval
- Receive the approval response
- Send the inventory order
- Update the inventory system
We have to decide how we want to proceed with this and the clearest solution is to use an orchestration. We will need to call some web services and also wait for an approval from a person who ...