Using the Exchange 2013 SCOM Management Pack
Independent of all the great improvements made in Exchange 2013 in terms of monitoring, SCOM is still a very useful solution to gather and display information related to the health of an Exchange environment.
Before you import and use the Management Pack (MP), ensure the following conditions are met:
- You have one of the following versions of SCOM deployed in your organization:
- SCOM 2012 RTM or later
- SCOM 2007 R2 or later
- SCOM agents have been deployed to Exchange servers
- The SCOM agents are running under the local system account
- The SCOM agents are configured to act as a proxy
- The user account you use is part of the Operations Manager Administrators role
This MP contains around 75 monitors covering the health ...