33. Using the Microsoft Expression Development Server
Introduction to the Microsoft Expression Development Server
As sites have evolved, static sites have largely been replaced by dynamic ones that use a server-side technology such as ASP.NET or PHP to provide a more powerful and dynamic user experience.
The following are some of the things you can do using ASP.NET or PHP:
• Display data from a database on a page
• Allow people to create accounts and log in to your site
• Add robust form validation to your Web Forms
• Add dynamic site navigation
• Take advantage of powerful Ajax features for a better user experience
The Microsoft Expression ...