- Log in to Windows Server 2016 with an account with administrative privileges.
- Open Server Manager from the Start menu or use the search window to find it.
- Click on the Tools menu from Server Manager; you will find IIS Manager. Open it and click on the WIN2016IIS IIS server. Go to Features view and select Authorization Rules:
- Go to the Actions pane of Authorization Rules. You have two options: Add Allow Rule... and Add Deny Rule..., as shown in the following screenshot. Click on Add Allow Rule...:
- The following Add Allow ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.