- Log in to Windows Server 2016. The IP address of Windows Server 2016 is 172.16.15.60 and the name of the server is WIN2016IIS.
- Press Windows + R on your keyboard. You will get the Run window. Open PowerShell ISE with administrative rights, type RunAs /user:Administrator PowerShell_ISE.exe in the Run window, and press OK.
- Now it will ask you the administrative password for you Windows Server 2016 instance (not Nano Server). Type the administrator password and press Enter. The PowerShell window will open.
- Now we have to remote-connect to Nano Server 2016 on the IP 172.16.15.63.
- We will use the following command from PowerShell:
Enter-PSSession –ComputerName "172.16.15.63" -Credential ~\Administrator
You can use either the ...