- Open Server Manager on Windows Server 2016. Click on the Tools menu and open IIS Manager.
- Expand the IIS server (WIN2016IIS). We get the listed application pools and sites.
- Select the website v4mysite.com, click on the Binding option, and you will see the Site Bindings details of Host Name, Port, and IP Address, as shown in this figure:
- v4mysite.com has the existing IP 172.16.15.60; it might even be *.
- Click on the Edit button, and you will get the Edit Site Binding property window:
- You have to add the new IP 172.16.15.61 ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.