- Log in to Windows Server 2016 with an administrator account.
- Open Server Manager.
- Click on Tools and open Computer Management.
- In the Computer Management window of WIN2016IIS, expand System tools. Expand Local Users and Groups, as shown here:
- Right-click on the Users folder and select New User. The New User creation window will pop up:
- Fill in the details of the user: User name, Full name, Description, user Password, and Confirm password. You can select any or all checkboxes if you need to set those options. Click on
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.