- Go to WIN2016IIS and log in to the IIS 10.0 server WIN2016IIS. Open the server manager and go to the Tools menu.
- Open IIS Manager and expand WIN2016IIS. You will get the Application Pools and Sites. Expand Sites. You will the website mysite.com listed.
- Right-click on mysite.com and click on Explorer. You will get the mysite.com website's physical directory, as shown here:
- We've pasted the iisstart.htm and iisstart.png files inside the mysite physical directory. Now you have to make a host entry for mysite.com so that we can access it by name.
- Go to the WIN2016IIS server's C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc location. You will ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.