Following are the best practices from this chapter:
• Use DNS load balancing for SIP traffic. A hardware load balancer is still required for web services such as the address book service.
• Although the Lync Server Control Panel might seem more familiar at first, there are many functions that can only be accomplished in the Management Shell.
• Always install the SQL backward compatibility pack to ensure all cmdlets run correctly.
• For larger deployments, separate out conferencing services to a dedicated pool.
• Use the RBAC controls to delegate administration rights.
• Always publish a new topology before making changes or installing a new server role.
• Use the Get-CsUser cmdlet for Lync Server-specific information and the Get-CsAdUser ...