If the load-balancing capabilities of Threat Management Gateway are used to publish multiple Front End Servers in a pool, use the following steps:
1. Right-click the Firewall Policy, select New, and select Web Publishing Rule.
2. Name the rule descriptively and click Next.
3. Select Allow and click Next.
4. Select Publish a server farm of load balanced Web servers and click Next.
5. Select Use SSL to connect to the published Web server or server farm and click Next.
6. Enter the internal site name and the fully qualified name of the internal pool and click Next.
7. In the Path field, enter a /* to publish all internal paths behind the previously entered site name. Click Next.
8. Click New to create a new ...