After deploying an A/V Edge Server, users will be able to do peer-to-peer audio and video through the Edge Server without additional configuration. To support A/V conferencing features, the user must be associated with a conferencing policy that enables audio, video, and application sharing. The global policy can be edited to allow this or, as in the following example, a site policy can be created specifically for A/V conferencing and application-sharing features.
1. Open the Lync Server Control Panel.
2. Select Conferencing in the navigation pane.
3. Select New and select Site Policy.
4. Select a site to associate the policy to and click OK.
5. Specify a maximum meeting size for the conferences.
6. In the Audio/Video ...