The following are the best practices from this chapter:
• Leverage the Monitoring Server to keep a close eye on the overal and ongoing health of your deployment and to troubleshoot user experience quality issues.
• Although the Lync Server Control Panel might seem more familiar at first, there are several functions that can be accomplished only in the Management Shell; this includes deploying the Monitoring Server Report Pack.
• A single Monitoring Server can monitor up to three front end pools. However, in larger deployments, a dedicated Monitoring Server per pool might be required.
• For larger deployments, use a dedicated SQL Reporting Services Server.
• Before running the DeployReports.ps1 script, ensure the group you specify ...