Each of the management servers and the servers in the DMZ (that is, the Edge Transport servers) need to be issued certificates to use for communication.
Perform the following steps to request a certificate:
1. Log in as an administrator, open a web browser, and point it to the certificate server (in this case, https://dc1.companyxyz.com/certsrv).
2. Click the Request a Certificate link.
3. Click the advanced certificate request link.
4. Click the Create and Submit a request to this CA link.
5. In the Type of Certificate Template field, select Operations Manager.
6. In the Name field, enter the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) of the target server.
Go to the actual server to get the name. On ...