The agent needs to be installed manually on each Lync Edge server. Normally agents are pushed by the Operations Manager console, but Edge servers typically reside in the DMZ and are not members of the domain.
Perform the following steps to manually install the agent:
1. Log on as an administrator and insert the OpsMgr 2007 R2 installation media.
2. At the AutoPlay menu, select Run SetupOM.exe.
3. Select Install Operations Manager 2007 R2 Agent from the menu.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Next to accept the default directory.
6. Click Next to Specify Management Group Information.
7. Type in the Management Group Name and FQDN of the Management Server. Keep the default Management Server port as 5723. The example ...