Voice policies in Lync Server 2010 are a way of controlling features and calling abilities of users. Voice policies are assigned to user accounts through a global, site, or direct method. The following options are available when creating a voice policy:
• Enable call forwarding—Enables users to forward calls to other users or devices.
• Enable delegation—Enables users to specify other users to answer and place calls on their behalf.
• Enable call transfer—Enables users to transfer calls to another user.
• Enable call park—Enables users to place a call on hold and pick it up from another phone or location by dialing a call park orbit number.
• Enable simultaneous ringing of phones—Enables users to simultaneously ring another user ...