A network site represents a particular office location that can be a main headquarters, a branch office, or a collection of buildings in a campus. Network sites typically have similar bandwidth and each site is then associated with a network region. The central site defined for the region is typically included as a site in the region because it is not done automatically.
Use the following steps to create a new network site:
1. Open the Lync Server 2010 Control Panel.
2. Click Network Configuration.
3. Click Site.
4. Click the New button.
5. Enter a Name for the site.
6. Enter a Description for the site.
7. Select a Region to associate the site with from the drop-down menu.
8. Bandwidth policy, location policy, and associated subnets ...