After defining each of the branch sites, the survivable branch appliances or servers must be added to the topology.
1. Ensure the Lync Server Topology Builder is still open and a branch site has been defined.
2. Expand the branch site and, right-click Survivable Branch Servers, and then select New Survivable Branch Server.
3. Click FQDN, enter the fully qualified name of the survivable branch appliance or server, and then click Next.
4. Click Front-End pool and select the Front End pool associated with the branch site.
5. Click Edge server and select the Edge Server pool associated with the branch site.
6. Click Gateway FQDN or IP Address and enter the name or IP address of the gateway used for ...