The dial plan needs to be associated with the UM server that was installed in the first task. This eventually causes the UM server to register with the IP/VoIP gateway to receive calls.
To associate the UM server with the new dial plan, execute the following steps:
1. Launch the Exchange Management Console.
2. Under the Server Configuration folder, select the Unified Messaging container.
3. Select the Unified Messaging server.
4. In the actions pane, click Properties.
5. Select the UM Settings tab.
6. Click Add.
7. Select the dial plan to associate, such as the SFO Dial Plan.
8. Click OK.
9. Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
The pilot number is now associated to the dial plan for subscriber ...