The next step in deploying a Lync Edge Server is to edit the existing Lync Server topology. This task must be performed from a Lync Server on the internal network such as a Front End Server. To edit the topology, perform the following steps:
1. Open the Lync Server Topology Builder.
2. When prompted to download a topology from an existing deployment, click OK.
3. Save your topology file as appropriate.
4. Expand the Site node where the Edge Server will be deployed.
5. Expand the Lync Server 2013 node.
6. Right-click on the Edge Pools node, and select New Edge Pool.
7. Click Next to begin the wizard.
8. Enter the fully qualified name of the internal Edge Server Pool FQDN field.
9. Follow the appropriate following sections depending ...