After the topology is modified to include the Edge Server pool, the configuration can be published. This step publishes the changes to the Central Management Store, and all existing Lync Server servers will update their local configuration stores to match.
1. Ensure that the Lync Server Topology Builder is open and contains the Edge Server pool that was recently added.
2. Click the top node of the Topology Builder, Lync Server 2013.
3. Click the Action menu and select Publish Topology, or select Publish Topology from the Actions pane on the right side of the console.
4. Click Next to begin publishing the topology.
5. When the log indicates a successful update, click Finish to complete the wizard.