The Office Web Apps Server software can be downloaded directly from the Microsoft site. After the prerequisite software has been installed along with the server certificate, the following procedure is used to install and then configure the Office Web Apps Server:
1. From the Office Web App Server media, double-click on the
2. Read the licensing terms. If you agree, select I Accept the Terms of This Agreement and then click Continue.
3. At the File Location screen, either keep the default location for file installation on the C: volume, or enter an alternative path if desired. When finished, click Install Now.
4. After the file installation is complete, click Close.
5. Open Windows PowerShell, ...