A Response Group queue is used to hold calls while waiting for an agent to answer. A queue can contain a single agent group, or administrators can add multiple agent groups to a queue. The following options are available during creation of a queue:
• Groups—The agent groups that are responsible for answering calls in this queue. The groups can be ordered so that certain groups are attempted before others.
• Enable Queue Time-out—A determination of whether a time limit is enforced when callers wait for an agent.
• Time-out Period—The number of seconds a caller can remain in the queue before timing out.
• Enable Queue Overflow—A determination of whether the queue supports a maximum number of calls.
• Maximum Number of Calls— ...