After defining each of the branch sites, the Survivable Branch Appliances or Servers must be added to the topology. The processes of defining them are identical:
1. Expand the branch site, right-click Survivable Branch Appliances, and then select New Survivable Branch Appliance.
2. Enter the FQDN of the Survivable Branch Appliance or Server, and then click Next.
3. Select the Front End Pool associated with the Survivable Branch Appliance or Server and click Next.
4. Select the Edge Pool associated with the branch site for media traversal and click Next.
5. Enter the FQDN of the IP/PSTN gateway associated with the Survivable Branch Appliance or Server.
6. Enter a Define Root Trunk Name, which will ...