- Create a new data collector set in Windows Performance Monitor to capture SSAS tabular memory counters:
SSAS Memory Counters in a Performance Monitor Data Colletor Set
- Set the Log format of the collector set to Comma Separated.
- Open a new Power BI Desktop file to be used for both the SSAS Tabular and on-premise data gateway counters.
- Create data source parameters for the server, database, and number of days of history to retrieve.
- Define a query that exposes the database objects (AdWorksProd) and Date and Time queries that retrieve these views.
Parameters and Queries Used to Retrieve Date and Time Dimension ...
Get Microsoft Power BI Cookbook now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.