Adding users to a Team Site
Your Team Site won't be much use for collaboration unless people have access to it. This recipe shows you how to add users and assign them the right Permission levels.
This recipe works for:
- SharePoint 2010 Foundation
- SharePoint 2010 Standard Edition
- SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Edition
- Office 365 (SharePoint Online)
You will need the Full Control permission level to run this recipe. Normally this will mean that you are a member of the site owner's group.
How to do it...
- Open the SharePoint Team Site that you want to add users to.
- Open the Site Actions menu and select the Site Permissions option.
- The current user permissions for the site are displayed. Click on the Grant Permissions icon on the ribbon.
- The Grant ...