Configuring a project manager listing
The Project Managers page will display a listing of all of the people with a title of Project Manager. This will leverage SharePoint's People Search and the People Search Core Results Web Part to execute a set query that looks at the
Creating the members page
To create the members page:
- Click on the Site Actions menu, and select the New Page item.
- Provide a Title for the page.
- Click on the Create button.
Adding the People Search Core Results Web Part
To add the People Search Core Results Web Part to the page:
- Click on the Insert tab of the Ribbon.
- Select the Web Part action.
- Select the Search category.
- Select the People Search Core Results Web Part as shown in the following screenshot: