Policies may be defined interactively in Management Studio, loaded in from XML, or defined with either T-SQL code or PowerShell with DMO.
- Availability Database: Properties of databases in an availability group including their name, status and synchronization states
- Availability Group: Availability Group properties, such as health check timeouts, failure condition level, and name of the replica holding the role of primary in the group
- Availability Group State: State of the Availability Group
- Availability Replica: Properties of the Availability Replica object including operational state, quorum vote count, connection state and much more
- Search Property List: Properties of the Search Property Lists, used in Semantic Search
- Sequence: Properties of sequence objects
- Database Replica State: Properties of the physical database replicas participating in an availability group
- Server Role: Properties of the server role object
There are three types of PBM objects. In a sense they function as three levels, with Policies ...