Configuring the Auto-Enrollment Group Policy Object
A Group Policy Object (GPO) called Certificate Auto-Enrollment will be created and linked to the Servers OU and the Workstations OU. This group policy will be used to enable the certificate auto-enrollment function for all managed systems.
To create the Certificate Auto-Enrollment GPO, complete the following steps:
1. Open the Group Policy Management Console on DC1.
2. Expand Forest: companyabc.com.
3. Expand Domains.
4. Expand companyabc.com.
5. Select the Group Policy Objects container.
6. Right-click the Group Policy Objects container and select New.
7. Enter Certificate Auto-Enrollment in the Name field and click OK.
Once the GPO has been created, the setting that allows Certificate Auto-Enrollment ...