Requesting a Certificate from the Root CA Server
Each of the management servers and the servers in the DMZ need to be issued certificates to use for communication.
To request a certificate, complete the following steps:
1. Log on as an administrator, then open a web browser and point it to the certificate server (in this case, https://cert.companyabc.com/certsrv).
2. Click the Request a Certificate link.
3. Click the Advanced Certificate Request link.
4. Click the Create and Submit a Request to This CA link.
5. Click Yes in the Web Access Confirmation dialog box.
6. In the Type of Certificate Template field, select Operations Manager.
7. In the Name field, enter the full computer name of the target server.
Go to the actual server to get ...