SQL Server Management Pack Views
Upon importing this management pack, a Microsoft SQL Server sealed management pack folder will appear in the Monitoring view tree.
The following are included by default at the top level:
• Active Alerts—Details all active alerts pertaining to the SQL role
• Computers—Details entity health state for discovered DB engines
• Task Status—Details task status pertaining to the SQL role
There are six subfolders categorizing SQL Server. These subfolders are useful for drilling in on specific components during analysis or troubleshooting.
The Databases folder views are as follows:
• Database Free Space—Shows the free space counters for all databases
• Transaction Log Free Space—Shows the transaction log free space for ...