Windows Service Template
The Windows Service Template monitors a Windows service, with an automatic or manual state. Performance data is also captured and stored. In the example, a group is created for the monitor to target. The group is created to dynamically include DC1.companyxyz.com and DC2.companyxyz.com.
To create a group, complete the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Authoring view in the console.
2. Select Groups, right-click on Groups, and select Create a New Group.
3. For the example, use Group-WindowsServiceMonitoring as the Name and select/create MP1.
4. Click Next on the Explicit Group Members page.
5. On the Dynamic Members page, click Create/Edit Rules. Add Windows Computer and select NetBIOS Computer Name for the Property and ...