Daily Alerts Report
This report gives you a complete list of all the alerts that were generated. This is very detailed, but is good for chasing down problems uncovered in other checks.
To create an Alerts report that shows all the agent alerts from the previous day, complete the following steps:
1. Launch the Operations Manager 2012 console.
2. Select the Reporting space.
3. Select the Microsoft Generic Report Library node.
4. In the reports pane, right-click Alerts and select Open.
5. In the From field, select Yesterday.
6. Change both the From and the To times to 12:00 AM.
7. Click the Add Group button.
8. In the Group Name field, enter agent and click the Search button.
9. Select the Operations Manager Agent Managed Computer Group, the Operations ...