Managing and validating content for DPs and DP groups
Although we had DP groups in CM07, it's very important to take a good look at DP groups in CM12. Here are some highlights of DP groups in CM12:
- DP groups are global—they can be configured from any primary site or CAS, and are replicated throughout the hierarchy.
- DP can be a member of many groups.
- DP groups can be limited to a Role-based Scope, so only certain admins have access to certain DP groups.
- Content can be monitored at a DP group level.
- DP Groups can be associated to one or more collections, so that when we distribute software we can choose to "Automatically deploy content to associated DP Groups".
- When we add a DP to an existing DP group, all content that has already been targeted to the ...