Chapter 4. Building Your Application
"Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight."
| ||--Bill Gates|
TFS has introduced a new build system in TFS 2015 called TFBuild. In this chapter, you'll learn the following:
- Configuring TFBuild Agent, Pool, and Queues
- Setting up a TFBuild Agent using an unattended installation
- Creating a continuous integration build definition in TFBuild
- Pinning a build badge to the welcome page in Team Portal
- Managing build resources using role-based access
- Using the build retention policy to automate build deletion
- Using user capabilities to identify a build agent in a pool
- Version DLLs in build output with build number
- Creating a new build task using the TFBuild Extensibility ...