Chapter 5. Testing Your Application
"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy…If both are frozen!"
| ||--Edward Berard|
In this chapter, we will cover the following:
- Running NUnit tests in the CI Pipeline using TFBuild
- Creating and setting up a Machine Group
- Deploying a test agent through the TFBuild task
- Distributing test execution on a Lab Machine Group
- Triggering Selenium Web Tests on a Selenium Test Grid using TFBuild
- Integrating the Cloud Load Testing Service in TFBuild
- Analyzing test execution results from the Runs view
- Exporting and importing test cases in Excel from TFS
- Copying and cloning test suites and test cases
- Exporting test artifacts and test results from the test hub
- Charting testing status on Dashboards in Team ...