Chapter 24. Designing and Configuring Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2007
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Unified Messaging Features
- Unified Messaging Architecture
- Unified Messaging Installation
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Unified Messaging
- Unified Messaging Shell Commands
- SIP Protocol
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 unified messaging (UM) delivers voice messaging, fax, and email into a unified Inbox. These messages can be accessed from a telephone or a computer. Exchange Server 2007 unified messaging integrates with the telephony systems, operating fundamentally as a voice mail server using the Exchange Information Store as a repository for the messages.
The concept of unified messaging is new to the Exchange product line, and its introduction brings ...