Chapter 28. Leveraging the Capabilities of the Outlook Web Access (OWA) Client
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Understanding Microsoft’s Direction on OWA
- What’s New in OWA 2007?
- Logging On to OWA 2007
- Getting to Know the Look and Feel of OWA 2007
- Using OWA Mail Features
- Taking Advantage of Advanced OWA Features
- Customizing OWA Options
- Using the Calendar in OWA
- Gaining Functionality from the Meeting Invitation Functions
- Using Tasks in OWA
- Using Contacts in OWA
- Understanding OWA Security Features
- Tips for OWA Users with Slow Access
Outlook Web Access (OWA) has become a commonly used and highly valuable feature of Exchange. In older versions, OWA was often attacked for being a watered-down version of the Outlook client. With newer versions of OWA, functionality ...